Comment on page
Integrating with WooCommerce
This documentation explains the process of integrating WooCommerce with Copperx using the Copperx plugin. By integrating with Copperx, you can enable your store to accept various crypto payments.
- In your WordPress dashboard, Choose
Plugins > Add New.
- Search for "Copperx Payment Gateway for WooCommerce" and select the official plugin from Copperx.
- Once installed, click
Activateto use the plugin.
- If you haven't already, sign up for a Copperx account.
- Follow the onboarding process:
- Add your business details.
- Upload your company's logo and brand colors.
- Configure wallet addresses for supported cryptocurrencies: Ethereum, Polygon, Solana, and BNB chain.
- In the WordPress admin area, navigate to
WooCommerce > Settings > Payments.
- Locate "Copperx" in the list of available payment gateways.
- Click on the
Managebutton alongside Copperx.
- This will direct you to the plugin settings page for further configurations.
- In your Copperx dashboard, navigate to the
Developer > API keyssection.
- Click on "Generate API Key" to produce a unique key that will link your WooCommerce store to your Copperx account.
- Copy the generated API key.
- Return to your WordPress plugin settings and paste the API key into the designated field.
- In Copperx, navigate to the
**Developer > Webhooks**
- Under webhook configurations or similar, select
Add endpoint, and insert the URL provided in your WooCommerce plugin settings page.
- Ensure you copy and input any shared secret or additional authentication details as required in the plugin settings to ensure secure communication between Copperx and your WooCommerce store.
Before fully integrating Copperx crypto payments into your WooCommerce store, utilizing the Test Mode is recommended to ensure smooth and accurate transactions.
Important Note: Ensure to use the Test Secret Key from dashboard.copperx.dev for activating Test Mode. This specialized test mode not only ensures a secure and isolated environment for your test transactions but also allows you to view and verify all test payments distinctly from your live mode operations, maintaining a clean and safe separation.
- 1.Access WooCommerce Dashboard:
- Navigate to
Payments > Settings.
- 2.Activate Copperx Test Mode:
- Find Copperx in the available payment gateways list.
- Click on the
Managebutton to access its settings.
- Activate the 'Test Mode' option from the settings.
- 3.Retrieve Test Secret Key from Copperx:
- Navigate to
Developer > Generate Keywithin your Copperx dev dashboard and copy the 'Test Secret Key'.
- Return to the WooCommerce Copperx settings and paste the key into the designated field.
- 1.Perform Test Transactions:
- 2.Verify Transactions:
- After conducting test transactions, confirm that the funds reflect correctly in your test wallet.
Note: Always ensure you switch off 'Test Mode' and use the live API key when you're ready to accept real crypto payments.
For any queries or assistance, the Copperx support team is available to guide you every step of the way.